Terms of Service
Set out below are the terms and conditions of your use of, and access to, our website. Please read them carefully, as they impose responsibilities on you in respect of your use of Youtube Mp3 Downloader.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Information/content pasted on AleeMusic.Com will be supported by app/web to download/enhance quality for the legitimate interests of copyrighted users themselves.
- Only properly display “as is” content that users have posted on Youtube, and users are responsible for ensuring they have the legal right to dispose and use information in accordance with relevant laws and ensure their own intellectual property rights. user’s intelligence with information/content used.
- Users only use it once, for personal, non-commercial, free purposes, and when users use the AleeMusic.Com, they understand AleeMusic’s Terms of Service, commit to being solely responsible. The use of any information/content on the web/app is construed as the user’s own use and the user authorizes the web/app to use such information/content for their own personal purposes.
- AleeMusic.Com cannot and has no obligation to check whether each content/information is legal or not, but if it detects any violation, it will ban users from accessing and using it.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AleeMusic’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The materials on AleeMusic’s website are provided “as is”. AleeMusic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AleeMusic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AleeMusic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AleeMusic’s Internet site, even if AleeMusic or a AleeMusic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
AleeMusic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AleeMusic of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.